Jul 18, 2007

Nightmares

I have had 2 dreams about this class in the last couple of days. The
first one was that I came into the class and there were about 30
people packed into the little room we were in and about the time I
walked in I realized that I hadn't studied my lesson yet! So, I
panicked and woke up.

The second one was that it was a pretty normal class time, but I
tried to teach, and for the entire time I could NOT make a sentence
make sense. I just fumbled and stuttered and restarted over and over
and over. And I wanted to run away and never come back but I
couldnt. It stunk, let's hope that never happens for real.

Just thought y'all might like to hear that i have been dreaming about
y'all.

2 comments:

masimeon said...

Stop stressing about the class, Phil. You're doing a great job. And we all appreciate the hard work you put in preparing the lessons and planning the activities.

Kristen said...

wow, thats got to be scary. hopefully, the first part of the first dream will happen. thanks for your hard work. Looking foward to 1 Thess!